Gas Safety CCN1 and Appliance Course (Re-assessment)
follow url ACS – Core Domestic Natural Gas Safety and Appliances (CCN1) – Re-assessment
CCN1 is required for any operative wishing to work on domestic gas installations and appliances. CCN1 and any associated appliances are are required to be re-sat every 5 years and now are run as an MOT style which means you can resit them up to 6 months before expiry without losing any time. Previous certificates must be produced at the time of assessment as evidence.
viagra where to buy in uk Course Duration – 4 Days
http://chamleypipe.com/?q=cheap-canadian-generic-viagra List Price – £890 + vat
(includes all training material, training, assessment, certification fees and free lunch)
This course is valid for up to 5 years.
Previous certificates must be produced at the time of assessment as evidence.
The candidate will be assessed in the following areas:-
- Gas safety legislation and standards.
- Gas emergency actions and procedures.
- Products and characteristics of combustion (inc. combustion performance analysis)
- Installation of pipework and fittings.
- Tightness testing and purging.
- Checking and/or setting meter regulators.
- Unsafe situations, emergency notices and warning labels.
- Operation and positioning of emergency isolation controls and valves.
- Checking and setting appliance burner pressures and gas rates.
- Operation and checking of appliance gas safety devices and controls.
- Chimney Standards.
- Chimney inspection and testing.
- Installation of open, balanced and fan assisted chimneys.
- Re-establish existing gas supply and relight appliances.
- Inspect, test, commission and maintain gas appliances (Re-assessment only).
For the initial CCN1 assessment candidates must meet the entry requirements, of which details provided upon request as there are many routes into CCN1
For re-assessment candidates must have held the element previously – if this has expired within 12 months of the assessment date the initial assessment must be undertaken.
best price generic viagra online The CCN1 core domestic gas safety certificate has an equivalence to a Level 3 QCF qualification in the gas utilisation sector (which is also aligned to ACS) and satisfies the same gas safety criteria leading to a certificate of competence recognised by the Gas Safe Register
Assessment is carried out using a variety of assessment methods including multiple choice, short written response and scenario questions and observed practical assessment