Gas Safety Awareness in Social Housing / Residential Properties
Find your course today
Duration 1 Day
This regulated qualification is for learners working within the Social Housing sector, such as landlords, carers and maintenance staff, that have a need to be aware of gas safety matters affecting their residents and that wish to update and continue their professional development (CPD), develop their knowledge and understanding in order to gain recognition at a higher level, and prepare for further learning or training.
|Price (exc VAT)||Dates|
8 Mar 2024 8:30 AM
8 Mar 2024 11:59 PM
- Know the types of gas used in domestic dwellings and the requirements for correct combustion
- Understand the effects that Carbon Monoxide can have on the human body
- Know how Carbon Monoxide detectors should be used to reduce the risk of Carbon Monoxide poisoning
- Know how to identify the signs of an appliance which has combustion/flue/ventilation problems
- Understand the requirements for landlords under the Gas Safety Regulations
- Understand the requirements placed upon gas installers to work legally in domestic properties
- Understand the actions necessary in the event of an escape of gas or report of fumes
Multiple choice written questions (invigilated).
Clear and concise teaching and excellent workshop.
First-class facilities, been20+ years in the trade by far the best training centre.
Had an excellent week completing my gas training here. Will 100% be recommending to friends in the industry
The training centre is brilliant. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful but most of all the training provided by everyone at the energy academy is brilliant.
Great training, friendly staff highly recommend.
I’ll be back for sure.
Gemma and Paul make you feel welcome and the training is great, a very good centre.
Excellent team. The best centre you can get and they make it a smooth and relaxed environment.
Excellent team, highly knowledgeable. Can not recommend it highly enough.
Our test centre
Energy Academy Ltd
Eurolink Industrial Estate